Catching up with Operate Well

In the winter of 2020/2021, I launched Operate Well Consulting to help make small business owners’ lives easier. Throughout 2021, I learned a ton and was privileged to meet and work with many entrepreneurs, consultants, and small business owners.


While my LLC remained active between 2022 and 2023, I took a hiatus from working with my clients while focusing on gaining experience at a firm, LTD Global. This opportunity was incredibly beneficial for my professional learning. As Program Manager, I gained more project management experience, worked with larger organizations, especially non-profit organizations, and learned more about integral aspects of operations, including accounting, billing, forecasting, and customer success management. I am grateful for all I learned at LTD Global and the opportunity to contribute to a team.


In August of this year, I had the opportunity to return to school - this time for an online Master of Arts in Organizational Development and Leadership with Fielding Graduate University. The curriculum, the staff, and my peers have been highly motivational, and I’ve had many ‘aha’ moments where I am so happy to be learning what I’m learning! The study modules so far have been on organizational behavior, leadership, and culture. I take courses in organizational change, design, and consulting in the new year. 


This holiday season, I’m picking back up with my work on Operate Well Consulting! As I reflect on my work in 2021 and consider what I’ve learned since then, I have many new ideas which I, looking forward to sharing in blog posts to come. Still, the fundamental aspect of Operate Well’s mission stays the same: to help Small Businesses run with greater ease. My vision remains to help small business owners’ lives easier through tips, tricks, and counsel.


I continue to take a holistic approach to helping businesses succeed, and my recent experiences and studies support this approach further. 


Thank you for continuing to follow my work via Operate Well Consulting. If you or someone you know owns a business, non-profit, or other type of organization and would like to have a conversation with me, I’d love to connect, and you can reach me at info@operatewell.com


All the best,

Marissa Mosunich

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than Efficiency

There's an AI tool for that